VIVA LAS VEGAS
This is where I live and in particular, its amazing that the whole world knows a lot of Vegas but they don`t know much yet about people who actually live here 24/7/365.
It is the entertainment capital of the world and the City of Sin — but if you really lived here, you would see how wonderful this place is. How family oriented it can be .. and the perks — well you always have the best place to paint the town red – right next to you!
SO, what do you do in Las Vegas besides party and get hungover!
There`s a lot that meets the eye and a lot more than goes around that what you see in TV ad Movies. There are pressing news and I think our city of Las Vegas is interesting enough to keep track of a few news and events or political issues that trickle over locally.
OK so here are some amazing facts about Las Vegas :
- Founded in 1905
- Our Local Newspaper – Las Vegas Review Journal or LVRJ.. A lot of the news will be sourced from this website
- Yea! – we dont pay our taxes.. and we have something called the Nevada State Benefit
Here`s an Image to Support that :
Image Courtesy of http://www.lasvegasfinehomes.com
- Home of the grandest hotels and casinos in the world
- Lets not forget the amazing shows on the strip
- Shopping, Gambling, Nightlife and Luxury Restaurants are almost everywhere, its unbelievable..
- Its is the 31st most populous city in the United States
- Some of the worlds most amazing gated golf communities are right up here – like The Ridges in Summerlin and Southern Highlands.
- Official Las Vegas Website – you can search for any information here if you are visiting here soon.
Las Vegas Blogs :